1. Accomplished my #1 bucket list item of seeing Odesza perform at Red Rocks.
2. Went to a Rockies baseball game with my Aunt Bonnie.
3. Flew first class on July 4th on the way back from Joey & Melicia’s wedding.
4. Went to my first rodeo with my coworkers.
5. Went whitewater rafting with Amy down the Arkansas river on my 20th birthday.
6. Went on my first overnight trip alone to Leadville.
7. Went camping in Moab with Jasmine.
8. Admired the aspens in Crested Butte.
9. Got my Wilderness First Responder Certification.
10. Endured 4 months of anguish trying to get my cat to me.
11. Got tattoos with Rachel & Hannah when they came to visit me.
12. Went to Rocky Mountain National Park with Brianna.
13. Made a new best friend.
14. Hosted my first Thanksgiving at my apartment & cooked with my dad and grandparents.
15. Went to a Broncos football game with my Aunt Bonnie.
16. Finished reading the entire Bible.
17. Started my first monthly blog series.
18. Visited Jasmine in San Francisco.
19. Did a Daniel Fast for 21 days.
20. Taught a cooking club for kids.
21. Tried skiing for the first time.
22. Became a ski technician having only skied one time the whole season.
23. Planned my first event with over 300 guests.
24. Went camping in Albuquerque with Yajaunte.
25. Tried cryotherapy while spending the day with my mom & Rich.
26. Chopped my hair off.
27. Went to the hot springs with Reilly in Pagosa Springs.
28. Got stuck in a snow storm on the way home from Pagosa Springs.
29. Finished (& won) my first entire game of (National Park) Monopoly.
30. Visited 5 National Parks.
31. Got two days off of work from a bomb cyclone.
32. Rode out the blizzard in the best ways possible with Brooke, Mason & Jordan.
33. Watched Yajaunte & Keevin get married in Waialua.
34. Started my master’s degree.
35. Went 14,115ft up to the top of Pike’s Peak.
36. Had my coworkers make me the biggest, sweetest basket on my last day of work.
37. Went on lots of day trips to Denver & Boulder.
38. Went on some really lame dates.
39. Gave up online/app dating as a result.
40. Finally went to the movie theater by myself.
41. Learned how to salsa dance. Then forgot.
42. Had two successful hand surgeries.
43. Sorta figured out what I want to do with my life. At least more-so since this time last year.
44. Recorded 70 miles & 31 hours of hiking.
45. Healed from a broken heart.
46. Led a group of high schoolers on Sunday nights to grow in discipleship.
47. Loved on more kids than I can count.
48. Was driven crazy by them too.
49. Lived alone and loved every minute of it. Even the ones that were lonelier than others.
50. Hosted 8 friends & 5 family members who were so kind enough to spend their time & resources visiting me.
51. Drove 1,800 miles with my dad back to the east coast.
52. Talked to lots of people about Jesus.